Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 8

I loved today.
I woke up early and went to the gym where I spent my time on the elliptical. It was rough but I felt so good afterwards. I then got some errands done because I had somewhere I needed to be. The train show. I have a certain nephew who loves trains. This obsession was born because my dad also loves trains and is constantly watching train videos online. Sounds boring but it was really fun. Little nephew had so much fun. He got to ride on Thomas the Tank Engine, saw lots of trains going over bridges and into tunnels, plus he got a free toy train. We then went to Guadalahonky's for lunch where I had a delicious, greasy, quesadilla. Oh so good. 

On an exciting note, husband and I bought plane tickets last night for Disneyland! They had gone up in price since last week so I'm not too happy about that. But in my mind, since the tickets are paid for, we have to go no matter what. So if you're wondering what I'll be doing on May 15, I'll be playing at the happiest place on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment