Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 14

Friday couldn't have come sooner. 
I had had it at work. The stress of that place combined with school is enough to send me to isolation just so that I can have peace and quiet. I thought that after I turned in my 15 page research paper I would have some down time in this whole school area. Turns out I was dead wrong. I have a paper due Sunday that I haven't started. Probably won't start until Sunday. Cheers.

Friday afternoon I went shooting with husband and his best friend. I'll just get it out there, I'm afraid of guns. I blame it on never being around them until after I got married. My first experience with guns was in the desert with 6 boys shooting all at once at targets, then badgering me to come shoot one. I kept telling them "no thanks" or "maybe later" but they kept pushing. It resulted with me crying and sitting in the truck. Sure I felt dumb afterwards but in the moment I was ready to freak out on someone. I've gotten better since that day and can proudly say I've shot some guns. Friday was just a fun outing for me though, the boys were practicing because they are taking a Hunter's Safety class Saturday. I killed the time by jumping, twirling, and kicking my legs to stay warm. Later that night, I found a shell casing in my boot. I guess the little guy wanted to come home with us.

We also caught up on "Alcatraz". I can't get enough of that show. My favorite though is that we still don't call the characters by their show names. To us they are  Dr. Grant, Hurley, and Blondie. 
Dr. Grant = handsome in a way I can't describe

No comments:

Post a Comment