Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 24

Today was slow at work, but that's what happens when it's a holiday for everyone else.
So, to pass some time, I had my boss get me a copy of the surveillance video from when I scared my friend. Here it is for your viewing pleasure. 

Because it was so slow, I left early and headed to Planet Play for my nephew's birthday party. He's turning 5 tomorrow... 5!! They are getting too big too fast. Planet Play, well, it was fun but the place ran out of cards and you needed those cards to play certain things. So, that wasn't great. It was also loud and crazy, but what can you expect. The mini golf was pretty cool, other than the dad and son behind us couldn't wait their turn. Sheesh people, learn some patience. However, if you're a child under the age of 10, it's probably the greatest place in Draper.

Best part of my day though was after Planet Play when my brother, his wife, and little boy came to hang out for a bit. It's nice having company in a little empty apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment