Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 13

Whew, Wednesday night was rough for me.
I didn't go to class.  I know I know, shame on me, but I desperately needed a night off to relax and go to bed early. Lucky for me though, I ended up getting the worst heart burn. I don't get heart burn but after looking it up online I'm pretty sure that's what I was experiencing. I drank some milk because I had heard from someone somewhere that it helps. It didn't. I later found out that it can make it worse. So I went back to the Internet to find a remedy because I don't stock Tums. I read that drinking hot water with baking soda mixed in can help so I tried it. It seemed to work, not as fast as I was hoping, but it did go away. Later, I stubbed my toe, hard. I'm surprised I didn't cry, I just laid there in the fetal position for a good 5 minutes before summoning the courage to finish my trek to the kitchen. I really thought it was broken but it's not so yeah for me.
After all the excitement I went to bed at 9:30. It was marvelous.

Remember the exciting news I found out about the other day? I can finally talk about it in the open because the secret is out! Both my sister-in-laws on my side of the family are pregnant! One told us Super Bowl Sunday, and the other was going to tell us that same day but held back since the first one announced her pregnancy. They are only 3 weeks apart so it's going to be baby-tastic! Husband's sister is also pregnant so right now, every sister-in-law I have is pregnant. Pretty crazy. Due dates are March 31, August 29, and September 14. Every time I think about it I get so excited. We know the one due in March is having a girl, and the other two due this Fall only have boys so it's going to interesting to see if they get boys again or if someone pops out the first granddaughter on that side.

This definitely reinforces my desire to have kids but it's so hard right now with the timing of life. I'm trying to finish school, husband is trying to decide what to do for a career, we don't have two bedrooms, and on and on. So many reasons not to but I'm crossing my fingers that by the end of the year we'll have our own exciting news to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment