Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 6

I had two kids hug me today when I got to the after-school program. It was just what  I needed. I felt like a zombie who had been struck by lightning today. I should probably plan on feeling this way every Thursday until the semester ends. Here's to tomorrow being Friday.

To help me get through the next few months of pure craziness, I have some items that I'm looking forward to. It's good to constantly write them down because then it reminds me that I am one day closer. 

1. Super Bowl Sunday
2. Date night with my man at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Park City
3. Hunger Games Movie
4. Graduation Fair
5. Spring Break
6. St. George 1/2 Marathon (not running, just tagging along)
7. Graduation
8. Disneyland

I would say I have a lot to look forward to, wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment