Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 11

Today I was told some VERY exciting news but I was sworn to secrecy. I am a really good at keeping secrets, unless they're exciting, then it's really hard to not shout it with my loudest, happiest voice. Hopefully it'll come out in the next couple of days because I don't know if I can handle this!

Husband and I made breakfast for dinner last night. It was so good. We found leftover Eggos' in our freezer and that sparked the idea. Unfortunately the Eggos' were not tasty so we resorted to eggs and toast. It was heaven. I wish we could have breakfast every night. I could go for some french toast right now. Tonight it's back to the routine of chicken and potatoes. Blah. 

Today at the after-school program we read about animals who help us. We talked about chickens because they give us eggs, cows because they give us milk, bees because they give us honey. and so on and so on. It ended with "You have a horse. We like you." We talked about how horses can help people by letting people ride them in the mountains where it's hard to walk. One boy asked if the horses got cold in the mountains. Another boy answered with, "No, they don't, because they have all the feathers that cover them." I wonder if he was thinking of a hippogriff?

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment