Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 27

Where to begin?
Well for one, it's after 10 p.m. so it's well past my bedtime. Two, I just sent out a power point presentation that I have been working on as a group project to my fellow group members. Here's hoping that they look at it before 4 tomorrow so that we can submit it. Let me just say this, group projects in an online class are the dumbest thing. There, it's out.
I was feverishly working on this power point trying to combine everything from Google docs into another power point presentation so that I could make sure it looked all fancy. It wasn't working. My palms were starting to sweat and my heart was beginning to race. I finally gave the reins over to our friend for help. His suggestion? Download it. It's in Google docs, so all you have to do is download it and save it. 
Well why didn't I think of that? He probably just saved me 2 hours of pure nightmare on Elm street.

Tonight we went to a wedding reception for a friend who is our friend in a circular way. The groom is friends with our close friend (the one I scared), and the bride is best friends with my little sister. It was so so pretty and elegant. I'll admit there are days where I wish husband and I could throw ourselves another reception, just for the heck of it. My memories of my own are a blur, and there wasn't time for dancing, which now I know was a huge mistake but back then we were clueless.

Oh yeah, we have our tickets to Hunger Games.... do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment