Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 18

Happy Valentines Day!
Want to know what I got? First, a dozen roses from my "secret admirer" who ended up being my husband. The trick was funny, but I didn't like that everyone knew about it. At the after-school program one boy gave me an eraser, and another gave me rose quartz. Pretty awesome if you ask me.
Did you get anything special or fun? Do you have special plans?

Side note: totally scared my friend at work today. I have a proof in a still-frame picture. How do I have this? Oh, just because the whole thing was captured on our security camera. I loved it. He didn't. Especially since the word got out and everyone wanted to watch it. He told me to "watch my back." Yikes. That's quite the threat the more I think about it. Thinking about the whole thing now makes me laugh again. He was so scared. 

Remember how yesterday I turned in the wrong assignment? Well, I did it again. I had to turn in a time log and for some reason when I attached it, all my entries disappeared so it was blank. Nice. Read another email, replied with another sorry, attached the file again, haven't heard back. Please oh please let me get full credit. 

Do you think it's too early to make a countdown chain for my Disneyland trip in May?

No comments:

Post a Comment