Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 23

Today was supposed to be a productive day in the homework department, it wasn't.
 I set my alarm to wake up nice and early so that I could chug out some assignments before church. My snooze is set for 10 minute increments and I was planning on hitting it a couple of times anyway. Well, I ended up hitting that snooze button for 2 hours! So every 10 minutes in that 2 hour time frame, I had a dream, and it wasn't a continuation of the dream I was already having. They were all new. I can vaguely remember some of them but I remember waking up being frustrated that I had done that, and amazed that I had just dreamed about 20 different dreams. It was great.

Church was fun, well it's usually fun because I'm in the Primary, but today was different because I didn't teach anything. The new presidency had put together a "thank-you" activity for the previous presidency and they had asked to do this during my singing time. I was more than happy to let them interrupt so while they were pulling kids back every now and then, the rest of us just played games and sang fun songs like Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes. It was awesome! I might have more days like this because for one, I didn't have to care if they were memorizing or paying attention.

After church was when I got down to business. I put in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and started to type my little heart out. It was only a 2 page paper, but it took me close to an hour to get it right. The instructions were vague so I kept re-reading them to make sure I had covered everything. Haven't seen a score yet but as long as I get over 85% I'll be happy. 

Later that night husband and I were at his Dad's house and we were able to watch The Celebrity Apprentice and start our tradition over. It's fun watching it with his family because they laugh with me when people freak out. Last season, I thought they were going to pass out from laughing when Meatloaf wigged out at Gary Busey. They still talk about it.

Hope you all have a nice day off tomorrow while husband and I go to work. Yeah, aren't you jealous? But as husband says, "the cows don't know it's a holiday" (he hauls milk)

No comments:

Post a Comment