Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 22

What a day.
Part time handball, part time cleaning, some catching up on TV shows, and now I'm patiently waiting for husband to get home so that we can get some dinner and watch Alcatraz. 

My brother played in the handball tournament today and ended up making it to the finals! He played really well and received second place. If you haven't watched handball, think racquet ball only playing with your hands and with a smaller ball. There was also a big time pro championship going on at the same time. It was amazing to watch. So many kill shots and such quick movements. 

Wow, I thought this day would have a lot more to write about but I'm drawing a blank. So I'll leave you with this. Have you watched Project Runway All Stars? It's the first time that I've seen it but I can not stand the model host. Wasn't Heidi Klum on the other seasons? Hmm, I don't know. I just have a hard time with her. I am absolutely impressed though with what these people come up with. I'm not creative in any way so watching these types of shows inspire me, kind of.


No comments:

Post a Comment