Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 17

I am thanking my lucky stars tonight. 
I received an email from one of my instructors informing me that I had turned in the wrong assignment for the last portion of my research project. My heart instantly started fluttering. She asked if I would please submit the correct assignment. By some sheer luck, I saw the email 10 minutes after she sent it so I was able to turn around and reply with the correct assignment. I got 100%. Trust me, I fully understand that she could have easily given me a 0 for being a being idiot. I think she is the nicest teacher I've ever had. So to you, I say thank you.

I also got in touch with another sweet teacher who is letting me come and teach my outline to her night class. I can't even begin to describe how nice it is to have that planned already even though it's not due for another month. My madre really pulled through on this one by giving me the perfect contact. She and my dad have saved me from going loony this semester. They constantly tell me that I'm doing a great job, then they help me get some of my major assignments taken care of. I love them.

The picture is of my dad and one of my nephews. It is one of my all time favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment