Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 16

Sundays need to be at least 5 hours longer. I woke up early to try and squeeze in some homework before church.  I succeeded but was late to church and missed some big announcements. Our Primary presidency was released which means the new presidency will start next week. I'm a little bit nervous because I still feel new to my calling and feel that I need all the help I can get. Who am I going to ask now to answer all my questions? It's going to be a big learning experience for all of us. The ladies who make up the new presidency are so sweet though so it'll be fun to get to know them better. We had a little boy the other week scream "I hate Primary!" I had to turn my head because I was laughing so hard. Sometimes I feel the same way, especially when I'm unprepared and have to somehow fill 30 minutes. Sheesh.

After church I popped in a Harry Potter movie and finished homework. I also took a test and got 85%. I thought, "I can do better than that" and I'm allowed 2 chances so I went for it. Guess what I got? 85%. Ugh, what a waste of my time. 

In brighter, stranger news, it snowed! I opened the blinds and couldn't believe my eyes. Of course nothing stuck and it soon turned to rain, but for a little while there was actually white stuff. This winter has been so abnormal. It's such a trick to look outside and see bright sun but then walk out there and freeze. Just snow already!

No comments:

Post a Comment