Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 15

My day was CR-A-ZY
It started with me waking up at 6:30 (on a Saturday, who does that?) and showering then going grocery shopping. It was pretty dang nice to have Wal-Mart almost to myself besides the workers. I then made the trek to my parents because my 3 nephews needed tending while the grandparents went to their obligations. I picked the 3 monkeys up and we drove to another Wal-Mart to get lunchables for lunch. Turns out, grandma had already made plans for lunch. Oops. I was over there for 11 hours. 11!! It was so fun and so exhausting at the same time. My favorite part was when we had quiet time. I cherished those 40 minutes of peace. I even got some homework in. Then the madness began again. The mama to these boys is one who expecting a baby in August. All boys are wishing for a baby sister. If that baby is a girl, she's going to be one tough sister.

We tried to go to Airborne, which is a trampoline/foam pit/mad house. We were standing in line, had the waivers ready, when I overheard that they were at their capacity and couldn't take any more kids for at least 20 more minutes. Do they not realize how hard it would be a 6, 3, and 2 year old to stand and watch others playing for that long? The grandparents and I gently explained that we couldn't stay anymore and coaxed the monkeys out by saying we'll get a Jamba Juice and go to the park. It turned out to be so much cooler than the trampoline place.

No comments:

Post a Comment