Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 10

If you don't live in Utah, this story might not affect you as badly. It still has made national news and is so tragic that I'm sure it will make you feel something. 
Click HERE for the main story
I literally gasped when I saw the headline yesterday afternoon. I wanted to cry for the family who lost their daughter 2 years ago and have now lost their 2 grandsons. I can't imagine the sorrow they must be feeling. Many are saying that the truth behind Susan's disappearance died with Josh, but I have faith in the WVC police department. I know they want justice brought just as much as everyone else. 
I am so grateful that I have the knowledge of families being together after death. I believe that we will see our loved ones again. We can and will be together forever. If you want to know more about the blessing of being with family forever, please visit this WEBSITE

No comments:

Post a Comment