What? Over 500 hits on my blog? Woot woot!
Here are some other things to celebrate today:
1. It's my Dad's birthday, he's basically the coolest
2. Found out baby #6 for my side of the family is going to be a boy, which means he'll probably look like this handsome devil
3. I'm writing this as I take a break from packing for St. George. Eric is running his first half marathon on Saturday so we're heading down tomorrow. Shout out to a half day of work!
4. I got a gift card and sweet "congratulations" card from Eric's grandparents who are on a mission. They are two of the nicest people on this earth and their card was so thoughtful. Thank you Grandpa and Grandma Bowcut!
5. Finally, Eric has decided to go to school at the DATC in Kaysville so those in Kaysville, look out! We're headed your way in a few months to settle in for awhile. Feel free to keep a watchful eye for any available apartments.