Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 79

Few things to be excited about today:

1. I worked out and I made it my own so it was actually fun! It was part Just Dance, part P90X, part weight lifting, and then some Ab Ripper X. 1 hour later I was feeling great and I think I'll be sore tomorrow so I feel that it is a good sign.

2. The husband made an appointment to meet with someone at the DATC in Kaysville for a campus tour to get more information. I am beyond excited and can't wait to go with him. I am really, really hoping that this lady sweet talks him. Not in the romantic way, but in the "you really need to come to our school" way. If he gets a good feeling from this walk through, I think our future will be looking sunny and bright. Please for the love send us good fortune.

3. Have I mentioned that Wednesday night is my last night class?

4. Eric put a roast in the crock pot so I've had to do nothing for dinner. It's been fabulous and we'll have leftovers for tomorrow. Even better. 

5. And just because I like ending on #5, a little boy held my hand at the after-school program while walking down the hall. It made my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment