Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 76

Yikes. I missed 10 days. Here's what's been happening in our part of town

I finished 1 of my 5 classes early (which has been awesome) and ended with a 97%. I'm on a good start to hopefully getting a 4.0 this semester.

We celebrated Easter by going to an Easter egg hunt/BBQ on Saturday and then Sunday dinner at the in-laws that included watching The Celebrity Apprentice





I love these pictures of my 2 brothers and their families. Both are expecting new additions at the end of summer - I can't wait!

I finished getting my graduation announcements ready and sent them out. Also found out that the hotel room we're staying in for graduation weekend has a fireplace. It's going to be awesome

 Then this little number arrived in the mail today with our confirmation paperwork, STRIVE bracelets, and my favorite, ticket holders to wear around our neck.

 I also made a reservation at the Blue Bayou for lunch during one of the days we're in Disneyland. Hopefully we can decide on something to share.... that might take a miracle.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment