Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 78

We have a new neighbor below us. He smokes. I no longer can keep my window open because instead of smelling fresh air, I get cigarette air. Sigh. It was nice while it lasted. I guess I better shut the door before it gets too strong.

We started practicing our song in Primary for Mother's Day. The kids sing so well but I'm a little bit weary about the whole Mother's Day thing. I know Eric will be working that Sunday so having to help sing a Mother's Day song while then sitting by myself just doesn't sound too nice right now. I can't wait for the day when my husband gets to come back to church with me. 

Have you noticed my countdown on the sidebar? We're under 20 days people. 20 days! This coming Wednesday will be the last night class of the semester. I'm hoping I can convince my friend in that class to go out to dinner next week to celebrate.

I went to a wedding reception Friday night. Since it was Friday the 13th, the theme was black and white with many "bad luck" omens present. You had to walk under a ladder, there were open umbrellas hanging from the ceiling, broken mirrors, and my favorite, a black kitten. For throwing it together in under a week, it was pretty creative. Probably not something I would do, but hey, they were happy. 

We're now off to go eat dinner and watch The Celebrity Apprentice. It's what I look forward to every Sunday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment