Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 66

Well, Disneyland is booked. Hotel, tickets, flight, now we have to find a way to get from the airport to the hotel. Do we rent a car? Do we catch a taxi? I found out our hotel doesn't have a shuttle so that's a bummer but the hotel is across the street from Disneyland so that will be really nice.

The flower blossoms are from the tree right in front of our apartment. I love how pretty it is but I hate how stinky it is.




Below is a candle warmer disaster. 
Here is the culprit. All I did was turn the switch to the "on" position.

  

An hour or so later, I walked back into the kitchen to see this....
 


I don't know how it exploded, or how it exploded so high.  I had to stand on a stool to get the wax off the top of my cupboards.

You win this round candle warmer, but it isn't over.

No comments:

Post a Comment