Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 81

This is just a fun post because I find these following items very funny:



And then this is a conversation that Eric and I had the other night:

Me: (finished reading and turned off my book light)
Eric: Are you still awake?
Me: Yeah
Eric: How come things keep showing up on my nightstand?
Me: What do you mean?
Eric: Things keep showing up on my nightstand and I don't know where they come from
Me: Well, I haven't been putting anything there. What kind of things show up?
Eric: Random things, like the other night there was a jar of M&Ms.
Me: (pause)
Me: Are you sleeping right now?
Eric: No
Me: Are you sure? Because you just told me that a jar of M&Ms randomly appeared on your nightstand.
Eric: Oh, maybe I am half asleep. 

Then there was silence. 
He has no memory of telling me this.

No comments:

Post a Comment