Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 25

I am pooped. 

This morning I felt a little tickle in the back of my throat which isn't a good sign. I can't afford to get sick these days, too much going on. All I really want to do right now is go soak in a hot bubble bath. Sounds luxurious. 

I finished the book Water for Elephants last night. I enjoyed it and yes, I had been warned about the naughty parts. I want to rent the movie now and compare. I've been wanting to go see a movie, there are too many to choose from. I always hear mixed reviews so I need to just pick one on my own. Maybe I'll just wait until Hunger Games come out. Husband is beyond excited for Act of Valor which I believe comes out this weekend. Pretty sure he's already made a date with his best friend (not me, which is more than fine) to go see it.

So for the past couple of weeks husband and I have been eating chicken and potatoes every night for dinner, besides weekends. Well, we're switching it up! I have started to buy sweet potatoes and husband mixes them with a little butter and pecans. They are heaven, heaven I tell you! Good thing we only make one a night because pretty sure I could eat them all by myself. He's a pretty good cook, I'll admit it. Too bad he doesn't have more time to do it. 

Oh, and I can't forget a shout out to my sweet nephew
Happy Birthday to this handsome boy today!






No comments:

Post a Comment