Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 12

I am craving sushi and pizza. What a combo. 
I also don't want to go to class tonight. It's raining. I want to put on pajamas, wrap up in a blanket and watch a movie. It's been a long day. The first graders were a handful at the after-school program. Sometimes I wonder if they're hearing "yes" when I'm saying "stop." It's hard at times but I have to remind myself that they're little and allowed to wiggle sometimes. 

Tonight they are re-lighting the Olympic torch in Salt Lake City to mark the 10 year anniversary. I'm watching the news while typing this. Truthfully I don't remember a whole lot from then. I do remember that we got out of school early so that we could watch the runner with the flame run down the street. Turns out, in our area, there wasn't a runner. It was a truck with the flame in the bed. People were so mad. It's a little sad that that is my main memory of the Olympics. 

Hmm, the longer I sit here the harder it's becoming to convince myself to go to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment