Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 63

Went to Beaver yesterday to see the niece and came back with 0 pictures. Nice.
We woke up early so that we could hit up the Timberline for breakfast. We both got the french toast and then shared a homemade cinnamon roll. Pretty sure breakfast is my favorite meal, only when it's big like in a restaurant though. 

We then spent the rest of our time snuggling the new babe, playing with Oaklee and visiting with Cole and Lacee. In between all this we also watched a little bit of Crocodile Dundee. I had forgotten how much I love that movie. Remember when the Aborigines dance? That's one of my favorite parts. We ended up leaving around 6:30 so it was quite a long day, but nice to not have to worry about doing laundry when we got home. 

On the way home Eric got to hear this song for the very first time

Yes I know the music video is completely weird but you should have heard the comments Eric was making about the song. It involved the words "stupid" and "lame" quite a bit. 
It's moments like these when I love to be present because while he was complaining I was secretly tapping my foot along to the beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment