Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 42

I spent some time with one of my best friends this afternoon. It was fun catching up and playing with her sweet little girl. She asked me if I had seen the show Shark Tank and I told her that I occasionally watched it on Hulu. Her response.... "What's Hulu?"

I love this girl.

I started to laugh, not in a mean way, and she said, "Is Hulu something big like YouTube that I should know about?" Yes, yes it is. We then proceeded to watch some Shark Tank on Hulu and it was fabulous.

Want to see where we'll be staying next weekend?






 

Ta da! Isn't it pretty?
Eric is running his very first race next Saturday in Ivins, Utah and our friend somehow found a room open at the Red Mountain Resort. So while they're worrying about the race, I'll be relaxing in paradise. Please oh please let it be good weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment