Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 47

Things I Love:
1. The Temple. I just got back from going there with my sweet friend. 
It was just what I needed to de-stress
2. The picture I just received of my little sister and Pluto at Disneyland
3. Peanut Butter Captain Crunch which is what I'm eating for dinner right now
4. Friends who will indulge my weirdness and celebrate Pi day with me at work.
5. Being in bed and listening to Eric talk about where he is at in The Hunger Games.

Remember President Uchtdorf's talk about the forget-me-not flower? Which one of the "petals" was your favorite?
1. Forget not to be patient with yourself
2. Forget not the difference between a good sacrifice and a foolish sacrifice
3. Forget not to be happy now
4. Forget not they why of the Gospel
5. Forget not that the Lord loves you

In this moment right now, I am trying to not forget to be happy now and that the Lord loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment