Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 60

Currently sitting in my night class.... I only have to come 4 more times! Hooray! I'm partially listening, browsing the Internet, and watching the USU basketball game stats on KSL. It looks like it's a close game. I wish I could have been there. Sigh. I didn't get to go to any basketball games this season. How sad for me. 

I bought my cap and gown and graduation announcements yesterday! I am a little sad about my announcements. In the mail, I got lots of samples and there was one that was so so pretty. It was silver and blue. Unfortunately, they were really expensive, almost double the cost. So I opted to go cheap and just bought them straight from Utah State. The ones I bought are gold and blue, not as classy as the blue and silver. Oh well right? It's not like I'm going to frame my announcement, it's all about the diploma and that's what I need to remember.

On Friday Eric and I are going to make the trek to Beaver to see the new babe. We've been hearing that her big sister has become very protective and won't let anyone other than mom and dad hold the baby. It's going to be so fun. I can't wait to snuggle little Hadlee, newborns are the best. Oh, and we decided that we might as well make it a mini vacation and wake up early to go out to breakfast. Sometimes Eric has the best ideas.

Anyone else excited for General Conference this weekend? I can't wait. I don't know if I'm more excited to listen to the talks or to just have a break from Primary.... does saying that make me a bad Primary leader? Here's the thing. My creativeness has gone out the window lately which has made Singing Time rough. I need a weekend to rejuvenate myself and plan ahead instead of trying to do things Sunday morning.

My mom is hatching chicks in her preschool class. She just informed me that one came out of its shell this afternoon. I might need to stop there tomorrow and check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment