Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 52

Few things:

1. Might have nephew #5 on the way! I'm beyond excited. They're not 100% sure but I'm hoping
2. Have you ever thrown your trash away to hear it CLUNK super loud in the bin? But you can't think of what you had in the bag to make it clunk so loud? Well I've had that happened to me the past 2 times I've taken the trash out.
3. I received a letter in the mail that I wrote to myself 7 years ago. Apparently one of my teachers actually kept her promise to mail these to us when we were older. Lets just say this letter is beyond ridiculous. Here's an example:

"I am a fun-filled girl who loves to laugh and be happy.....I hope you haven't changed much personality wise because I like how we are. (Love that I referred to myself). Pay attention to your husband. Love him unconditionally, he took the chance of marrying you so treat him like a prince.... I love you and there isn't anything I would change about us (again, why do I refer to myself like this?)"

Ugh, so weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment