Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 39

Got this today from one of the girls in the after-school program. 
My camera battery is dead so I have to use Photo Booth.


Saw some cats yesterday and it reminded me of one of my favorite famous cats.
Look how grumpy he looks!

Tomorrow night is the big night, well kind of. In my therapy class we have to do our "pretend" role play for the teacher. I'm expecting the worse. I think I need to wear a costume so that it will hide my laughter. It's going to be a long night.

Husband's little brother is currently serving a mission in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Not sure why it didn't cross my mind that he might be getting hit with all the tornado weather lately. He said that they had to evacuate one night but the tornado hit a couple miles away so they didn't have to get in the cellar. He also said that whoever created the warning siren made it the absolute scariest noise he's ever heard. I guess it gets the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment