Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 40

What do you think of the new look?
It took me longer than expected to figure out, but I'm happy with it. 

Tonight I have class, don't worry, I'm going. I found out that our instructor won't be there due to personal reasons with his family. I'm excited that it's going to be a short night, but anxious that we won't get the much needed practice for our role play. Our instructor was supposed to watch my group tonight to critique us before showing the final product. Cross your fingers for me that when the time comes, we do a good job and he goes easy on us.

News flash: this whole year I thought Spring Break started next Wednesday. Low and behold it starts Monday. Not that I can do anything fun since all my classes are online, but where in the world did I come up with Wednesday? My logic is this. Wednesday is my night class. Next week I don't have class due to Spring Break. Naturally my mind connected the two to think that Spring Break started Wednesday. My little sister is going to Disneyland to celebrate. I would be jealous but....nope, can't even try to pretend. I am jealous. It's fine though, I'm down to under 70 days before I go. Can I get a what what?

No comments:

Post a Comment