Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 41

Eric (also known as husband) started listening to The Hunger Games this morning. I love that he will know the story before we go see the movie. We just watched the trailer and he says it makes a lot more sense now that he knows what is going on. I can't wait for him to get further in, he's coming up to a really good part.

Sister and I went on a nature walk today. It felt so good to be outside, even if it was a little windy. I miss doing that with her. We used to run outside a lot while we were training for the 1/2 marathon last year. I've put running on my "not to-do list" because I wanted to focus on this semester of school and not have other things to worry about. Being outside today though made me re-think my position. Maybe if the weather stays nice I'll consider switching things up a bit.

Is anyone watching The Amazing Race these days? I just watched the latest episode and was so disappointed that the "divorcee" couple made it. Ugh, they annoy me. Oh, so does the couple from Big Brother or whatever. She is such a whiner baby. Agreed?

No comments:

Post a Comment