Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 48

Our little Pig (which is actually a car) is at the doctor and has to stay there overnight. What was supposed to be a 45 minute fix turned into 2 1/2 hours then turned into an overnight stay. It also turned into double the amount of money coming out of our pocket. Such is life right? Luckily I have heroes among me. One is my sister who rescued me from having to stay at the dealership all night. We talked, we laughed, I treated her to her first trip to the Draper Library, and then we laughed some more. Next hero is my friend, (who I scared at work, see post from earlier), who is willing to take me to work in the morning since I won't have a car. It's nice to know people love you enough to shuttle you around town.

Hopefully all this worry and stress will be gone by the time we get to St. George tomorrow. I might have a hard time sleeping tonight because I am so excited. I also feel like I have so much to do. For some reason my mom always made us clean the house before going on vacation. Now that habit has stuck with me and I'm left with this irrational fear that we can't go until all the laundry is done and the house is clean. It's a disease. My laundry is going, I need to clean the kitchen and probably the bathroom, as well as pick up around the living/dining room. It's going to be a great night. Guess I better go get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment