Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 36

Here's how my day played out:
Went grocery shopping (in a sweatshirt and sweatpants, it was awesome)
Cooked some breakfast
Watched Harry Potter #8 and cried when Professor McGonagall tells the statues to protect the castle
Made some lunch
Watched The Office, fell asleep
Finally showered around 4
Went and played the piano for the Stake Baptisms, where I got to see Elder Ballard
Went to my sister's place where we watched The Devil Meets Prada
Now I'm getting ready to go get dinner with the husband and friends

What a great, lazy day.

Tomorrow in Primary, we might just be playing games because my voice still hasn't come back 100%. How can you sing with kids if you can't hit one single note? Trust me, I tried singing in the car today, it wasn't pretty. I might do what I did last week, where they have to draw the number I say out loud or I get to pick what song they sing. Let's just say the odds were hardly in their favor and it made my day to see their reactions each time.

The picture is of a present I got from one of my best friends. They're necklace...charms? I don't know if that's the right word. Anyway, the one with the picture of the two girls has a little saying on the back that says 
"A best friend is someone who knows all about you and loves you anyway"

I absolutely love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment