Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 37

Today was rough.
This morning Canvas, which is where all my online classes are, wasn't working. It scared me just a pinch because I had an assignment due today. I decided to check after church and if it still wasn't up, then I figured I could just e-mail my assignment to my instructor. Luckily, it was up and I was able to turn in my assignment the right way. Truthfully, I'm not expecting a fantastic grade on this one. 

Primary was hard. My voice is still not back completely so I tried to sing the best I could but I know it sounded awful. I'm going to have to actually plan something for next week, I think the kids are starting to get bored. Any ideas?

I am ready to go eat a yummy home-cooked meal at the in-laws and watch The Celebrity Apprentice. It's just what the doctor ordered

No comments:

Post a Comment