Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 56

We have a new niece in the family!
Hadlee Jean Schmid was born March 22 and looks so adorable from the pictures we've seen. Eric and I are going to drive down to Beaver next Friday to see the little cutie. 

In case you're dying to know, the role play presentation went perfect on Wednesday night. None of us laughed and we were able to cut some time off because our teacher went over on his lecture. After our presentation, the rest of the class had an assignment to fill out that had questions regarding what we had done. I'm not kidding when I say it was the easiest assignment ever. All the assignments were e-mailed to me and then I had to grade them. I had done about 10 when I came across one that seemed very similar. So I went back through the assignments I graded and low and behold, we have a winner! There were two that had the exact same answers, word for word. I couldn't believe it. I was more annoyed that these two copied each other because like I said, easy assignment people. Their fate is now in my professor's hand because I sent him a message asking what I should do. The main reason I did that was because he had made it clear that if someone wasn't in class that night then they should not get a good grade on the assignment. So the first thing that came to mind was that one of the students was absent and their friend had filled in their answers for them. Tough luck I guess.

Went and saw The Hunger Games last night.

Meh. 

We had a big discussion afterwards with those of us who went. I'm not going to say anything more about it because I don't want to spoil anything. But I'm going to leave my reaction to, meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment