Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 46

Ay yi yi.
So much to catch up on. 
-I got to watch the RSL soccer game on TV (that's a big deal because we don't have cable). I really really want to go to a game now. Anybody want to go with me?
-Had to "practice" teaching, so I taught my family. Best class I've ever had, 2 people fell asleep.
-Went shooting but forgot bullets
-Did our taxes. We're getting a refund. Disneyland here we come!!
-Reserved a table at Hamilton's Steakhouse in Logan for my graduation. I'm still going there even if I don't graduate
- Had to literally drag a boy out of class today to sit in the hall. He all of sudden decided not to participate and then went stiff as a board as I tried to get him to follow me. For those of you who are teachers, next time this happens can I just pick him up? It would have solved a lot of problems
-No class tomorrow night so my friend and I are having a girls night out to the Temple. Can't wait.
-Tomorrow is Pi day so to celebrate I might get some cheesecake (I don't really like pie and cheesecake is the next closest thing right?)

And now, if you'll excuse me, Eric just bought some new songs off Itunes and I have every intention of stealing them for my Ipod. 

Goodnight

1 comment:

  1. I am deeply disappointed in your confusion of pi and pie.

    ReplyDelete