Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 99

Well, I graduated, and it was fantastic. I am proud to say that although I got teary eye multiple times, no tears actually flowed. But all those stories will be for another post. I need to catch up with other stories.

First, the Hurricane Half Marathon on April 28, 2012

The boys stretching the night before

Ashley and I waiting at the finish line. The race started at 6:30 a.m. which meant having to wake up at 4 a.m. While the boys ran, we slept in the truck. It was awesome

Kolten after finishing

Eric and his new running buddy. He claims he doesn't know her name... so we'll call her pink stripy pants. Apparently, pink stripy pants ran with Eric for the last 5 miles or so and kept trying to strike up a conversation. Nice try honey. Eric kicked it up a notch at the very end and beat her in style



This 12-year old finished in just over an hour and a half! He was amazing, and so little

 So sleepy after the race

Matching best friends

Eric bought new sunglasses and has worn them every day since

Unwinding at the golf course


 My hole-in-on! I was pretty excited

Kolten didn't have much luck on the golf course that day...

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love all of these pictures and will be needing to steal them from you quite soon :) So glad we got to hang out all weekend, it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete