Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 107

Happy Birthday to Eric!!

We're celebrating by going to Disneyland tomorrow. Well, we're really celebrating my graduation but we'll throw Eric's birthday in there too. The old geezer turns 29 today. I love him.

Today was my last day at the after-school program. It was bittersweet. On one side I'm beyond excited to get my afternoons back. But on the other side, I think I will miss those crazies. One little boy gave me 4 good-bye hugs and each time said that he would miss me. I feel slightly guilty that I'm leaving them early (their official last day is Thursday), but I'm really excited to go on vacation. 

Saturday was Baby Animal Days in Kaysville. Things like this are so much more fun when you have 4 little boys to go with





















After Baby Animal Days we headed to Ezra's soccer game. Unfortunately, the sharks beat the yellow hornets 1-0




No comments:

Post a Comment