Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 95

This day was slightly hellish, excuse the language.
Work was long and I wanted to shake some people silly.
During the after-school program I had one boy try to escape, as in grab his stuff, bolt out the door then run outside. I finally convinced him to come back by reminding him we had his bike. 
Sheesh.
I went to get my haircut but people were being moody which made me moody which then made me impatient. So instead of treating myself to a deep conditioning and style I just had her hurry it up by washing it, then somewhat blow drying it so it wasn't dripping while I drove home.

On top of all of this, I have one final class that is dragging on and I have a feeling that something isn't going to go right so the teacher will try to switch something which won't work because there are only 2 days left in the semester. 

Good. Night.

Good thing I have this weekend to look forward to, although that might be a story in itself because I keep getting asked from a certain someone I live with, "What time do we have to go? When will we be home?"

Any other day these questions might not bother me but so help me......

No comments:

Post a Comment