Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 3

It was one of those days where you have so much to do but not enough time. I had big plans today, they mostly consisted of doing homework but still, it was going to be productive. That changed when I found out that a new girl was hired at work. It became my new duty to help her, which I loved, but it took up all that time I had planned for myself. Sigh. Now I'm left to play catch up which means I won't have time to watch all my TV shows tonight. Has anyone else caught on to the new show on Fox, "Alcatraz"? It's part "Lost" part "24" and me and the man are loving it. We were major "Lost" nerds so it shouldn't be too surprising. 

I came home pumped to go to the gym only to find that I had forgotten to wash my clothes. My man suggested that I hurry and throw them in the washer then go later tonight. Yeah right, my motivation was long gone. I think it's against my personal law to go the gym after 5:00 PM, especially after working all day. 

We have a major blessing to count today. We had to register our Pig (which is a our two-door little car) because the safety and emissions are due tomorrow. Well, right as my man was done and pulling out of the shop, the check engine light turned on. Ha! So thank you Pig for waiting until after we had registered you to let us know that you might be sick. You saved us some major headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment