Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 146

We bought a truck!

I haven't taken any pictures and I tried to find online but none of them did George justice. Yes, I named him George. Don't know why, it just fits.
It's such an awesome feeling knowing we're headed in the right direction. We can know clean up the Jeep, put a For Sale sign in the window and get rid of the car payment. It's going to be so great. 

We also got wind that a family is moving out of the complex we want to move into in Kaysville. I am crossing my fingers and toes that it works out for us. I called and left a message for the manager but haven't heard anything. This is the worst, now knowing if there are any families ahead of us or if we're next in line. I just wish he would call me back. 

Last night I went to a bridal shower for my sister, Amy, who is getting married next week (which I can't believe). It was so much fun and I was laughing hard multiple times. Her roommates threw it all together and they had the yummiest food. There was Olive Garden soup and salad, with thick slices of french bread and delicious homemade desserts. Oh so good. 

Oh yeah, have you heard that it's supposed to hit 100 degrees this weekend? I think I might need to take a siesta to Cherry Hill with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment