Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 141

Happy Father's Day! 
Realized that I don't have any pictures of my in-laws Mike and Keith. I'm going to have to work on that. I love all the Dads in my life. They are the best role models to me and Eric and they are all Priesthood holders which is an extra blessing in my life.  

Last week I hiked Bell Canyon twice. Once just to the lake with Mom and Em and then later in the week to the Upper Falls with Zach and cousin Taylor. The first time, we saw a rattle snake. If you look above the black arrow, you can see the body.

The second time we woke up early and made it to the Upper Falls. It was steep and hard (for me) but well worth it. Hopefully Eric and I can go soon.
 Zach & Taylor, picture of an airplane for Dad

 Upper Falls, view of the valley from Upper Falls

Lower Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment