Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 129

Found a place to put my Dirty Dash sticker!

I've already signed up for the Utah Fall Dirty Dash in September and have started a team. We're working on costume ideas, do you have any suggestions?

In other news, it's my sister's wedding shower this Saturday. My little sister and I are throwing her the family shower and I think we're going to have a lot of people there. I am nervous but excited at the same time. I am so happy for her - I hope that this shower exceeds her expectations. We're having quite the feast and I know the company is going to be good.

And now, something that I should have posted a long time ago. 









What we have here is Emily and Eric posing for pictures, well, more like Emily is posing and Eric is just there dealing with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment